BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 17, 2008

Church Dances are the BEST!

Heya! I haven't been on here in a while, have I? Sorry! So, this past weekend wast the best. I had a stake dance in Grand Island, and it was combined with another stake, it was SoOoOoOoOoOoO much FuN!!!!!! The last dance I didn't enjoy so much, because I don't like to dance...so I ended up only dancing with 2 guys...haha and this one....i don't even know how many guys I danced with, but I danced with like 5 in one song tho, because it was like a game, where, whenever you heard a certain sound during the song, you had to switch partners...that was fun! haha...and ANOTHER surprising thing is, that out of all the other slow songs i danced to, I was only asked to dance by a guy like twice, every other time was me askin a guy to dance, now how often do you see ME do that!?!?! haha.... so yeah...I'm looking forward to the next one, and I really want to take one of my friends, I think she would have fun! So, today is St. Pat's Day....so I'd like to wish everyone who actually reads this a VERY HAPPY ST. PAT'S DAY! And if you're not wearing green....*pinch*... GOTCHA! haha.... so yeah, today we have a late start because of stupid snow! haha.... oh yeah, I have a temple trip this week...so I'll get to see my cuz Taylor!!! woo! Yeah, my dad and I are gonna stay at her house...which is awesome....so.......yeah.... Hopefully I'll get back on here more often again! haha ... BYE BYE

0 comments: