so yeah, it's been like 3 months, 2 days since i last posted sumthin.. and it's funny, cuz i'm on the computer like every stinking hour of the day...haha that's almost a hyperbole...LoL....yes, sometimes I like to think myself as a really smart person with a large vocabulary, but most the time, i just act dumb...haha... so right now, I'm just hanging out, posting a post that probably won't be read by more than like 2 people other than myself...haha.....so yeah........um i have plenty to say, but not the time to sit here and type it all out for you, so I'd rather it be possible to be with everyone that I want to talk to and talk to them...a verbal conversation in person is much better than writing out a one way conversation on a blog....so yeah, i like to confuse people, and i'm very random and have trouble staying on task, which explains the whole past who knows how many words...because as i was saying earlier, which you've probably already forgotten, which is why I made the excess and irrelevant information another color than my point ....anywho...you see what I mean, and i"m not even trying to do this...ok, so now ur probably really confused and have stopped reading, but i'm gonna continue what i was saying: it's funny that i have only a couple posts, considering i'm on the computer so often, but i'm never on my blog, i'm just on facebook and other pointless websites, so i guess i'm just not a blog person...haha, but i'll still randomly post things on here, just in case there's anyone out there who tries to read my blog...haha...well yeah, i g2g now so i'll ttywitty...haha ( talk to you when i talk to you) haha..yes i know i'm very random!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment