So...it's been quite some time since I last used my blog! But maybe I can fix that and make this exciting! I have another one to update...that's for sure!! Haha.....Well.......let's see here, my life pretty much just consists of school and basketball right now.....considering that those two things consume most of my day!!! Oh well...But um, let's see here....It's really hard to put stuff on here considering that like NO ONE reads my blog! Haha.....so I pretty much just randomly write things down for no one to read...But if you ARE reading this...you should comment, just so I know that there is someone out there who actually cares!!! LoL
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Katharine, it's courtney troy and Max. We just started our own blog hansenhansful.blogspot.com we got your address from denise's blog. make sure to update we will read you blog. Tell everyone Hi from us, and tell parker he has a cousin that wants to play.
Hey Katharine, its Charley I got your blog from Denise's blog and I want to tell you that I have a blog charleyhan.blogspot.com.Your blog is really cute.Tell everyone hi from us.Have fun.
Post a Comment