BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Results of the Snow Day

Well, let's assess my day and see how i did on my list of things to do:
• I got my room clean, and we did move the couch in and the bench out, but the computer's still in my room, we don't know where to put it yet! So, I'm thinking about sleeping on the couch tonight, and it doesn't require sleeping in the living room! haha
• hmm...my mom and I didn't do seminary
• I didn't read anything, except 5 verses out of the Book of Mormon to my family
• And, I didn't stay away from my computer very well
• I DID listen to music, like all day, or atleast as long as I was in my room

Other things I did though:
• Helped take care of Parker
• Hung up a painting that my grandma painted for me and gave me for xmas a few years ago
• I watched Anger Management w/ my fam, I DO NOT remember it being so dirty though! We haven't seen it for a long time, but still, i don't know how we could've forgot that! So I think we're throwing it away
• I got to talk to a friend that I haven't talked to forever! (By e-mail anyway) She was in school though! haha

Well, this week really IS gonna be SHORT, because it turns out that I have a late start tomorrow, so 1 full day the whole week, yesterday! haha!!

Hmm..also, I HATE going to bed at night! haha, my mom wants me to go to bed, but I really don't want to! haha, But it would be a good idea, considering I'm always up sooooo late! haha

0 comments: