I got a SNOW DAY today!!!!!!! OK, I must say, I don't mind not having school today but I am not too fond of the snow that's on the ground and falling from the sky right now! Ha, this is really gonna be a short week, because we had a full day yesterday, snow day today, full day tomorrow, and then an early dismissal Thursday, and no school Friday! haha So, my plans for this lovely day of no school: Clean my room and rearrange it (we're taking out the computer and bench, and moving in one of the couches, because we got a new one and a new love seat for the living room, so we're putting one of the current couches in my room, and getting rid of the other. I would like to paint too, but that's too much for today! And then, maybe my mom and I will catch up on some seminary, and then I might actually read some books! I'll definitely be listening to music though! Wow, this is a lot of things to do....hopefully I can get most of it done, and stay away from my computer so that I don't get distracted and be on the computer all day! Because that would just be terrible, and wouldn't get ANYTHING done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think you are super lucky! I've never in my life had a real snow day from school, and I've been in school or worked at a school over 25 years. We have had lots of snow lately, and I do get to stay home and watch it now. Have fun in the snow! Danna
Post a Comment