BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.....babysitting.....

I'm really starting to get tired of babysitting....it's getting really annoying, infact this is my 4th day in a row I've had to watch the kids for more than 4 hours.....the other day I babysat for like 7? I don't remember....but hey at least I get paid? haha Well....it's fine part of the time, but when Jessica is beating on Lizzy, and Parker's going ballistic....it gets really old! Ha....well today was alright I suppose...now I just gotta do my biology homework.........Oh, and I set Parker up a cute little blog to show everything that he does....he's the cutest! I hope when I have children they're like him....except I could do without the screaming! LoL Well, if you get the chance the link is on my page...or just type in (or click it) : http://aboynamedpar.blogspot.com

2 comments:

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

i bet your mom and dad are so grateful that you watch the kids for them. fun that you get paid. how is school going? are you doing track or softball this spring? when does school get out for you? are you going to oregon for any time in the summer?
good job for blogging again. i haven't blogged for a week or so...i need to get some new pictures up. talk to you later.love you.
denise

Unknown said...

School's going alright, I just wish it would end sooner! We get out the 21st (even though technically we could get out sooner...they plan for snow days, and we didn't have ANY, so they're keeping us longer than we should be) And, no I'm not doing any sports this spring. And I hope to make it to Oregon...but we'll see. If not this summer...I'll just have to drive myself out in the fall! haha
love you too!,
Katie