Sooooo...today is Prom, so...I'm gonna go watch the promenade with my friends, and then we'll go over to my friends house...we're gonna have kabobs, and watch West Side Story! LoL...and stay the night there...so that should be pretty entertaining.
Hmm...so I entered a poem of mine into a Mother's Day Tribute contest for the paper in McCook. And as of right now I'm in the lead...I just hope I can keep it up for the next week, The contest ends Friday (May 1st). So, if you would like, you could totally vote for me! :P The link to get to the voting page is: http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1530854.html
And I'll post my poem on here....after this post.
Hmmm...School gets out in 3 weeks...which is wayyyyyyyyyy too far away from now! And let's see here....I think that's about all I have to say now...
Saturday, April 25, 2009
.~.~. Life as of noW.~.~.
Posted by Unknown at 7:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment