Tuesday, July 14th, 2009
Dear Reader,
I do truly apologize for the absence of exciting new posts! Although with my life, you can't be too terribly excited to read about my life, so you probably are not at loss without new posts... :D
Well, as of right now...I am in Omaha, Nebraska, staying with my mom and Jessica. In case you do not know, Jessica this summer has been in a severe behavior program, and this week since I wasn't working I came along too. Yesterday was a good day, got some good shopping done...I got a homecoming dress (yes apparently I'm actually going to go this year), a couple skirts, and this really cool zebra print shirt/sweater thing. I plan on still getting more clothes...but we'll see what I can do, I attempted living in Omaha for a week with only $100 ... good thing I'm not paying for housing and food right!? haha Today I guess I'm going to Costco...man I love that place, I wish I had one closer than 5 hours though!!! So...I've gotten some major driving in...so by the end of the week, I should be a fairly good driver! haha I'm 'patiently' waiting for my birthday [19 days!!!!!!!!] to turn 16 and get my driver's license [20 days!!!!!] hahah I'm pumped! So..I believe that is all I can say for not, because we gotta leave to take Jess in a few minutes.....sooo....
Blog Ya Later! :)
Katie
0 comments:
Post a Comment