So...after living in a hospital for a week...I have become much more aware of the things I have taken for granted in my life...hahahaha who am I kidding!? LoL I've been to a hospital so many times with Jess...not'n new....But it has been quite the experience..never stayed overnight in 'em...I feel bad for the people actually stranded or a patient at them though....
I think I could live like this though, I mean...nice room...big area...got everything I need...the city life...LoL
So I really don't have much to say right now...too bad I can't be like my friend Branden and give a big speel about random things...but sadly, I cannot do the same...sure I can ramble on...but not in a way that it makes sense, or entertaining..or necessary....LoL...so I guess I could just shut up...but first...I must interupt my boring message with breaking news:
The secret is OUT ... Dallas McMurtrey has an ever-growing obsession with Jews...and is at this very moment attempting to become a Jew himself! :O
hahahah
That's all I have to say for now...
Have a nice night!!
p.s. I apologize for wasting your time... :)
Thursday, July 16, 2009
*PoSeR*
Posted by Unknown at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so what else have you been doing this summer? do you work at the golf course? how is your mom doing? who's been watching parker? hey isn't grandma coming to visit soon? i can't believe you'll be 16 soon. are you so excited to be able to drive?!!! how fun.
denise
I haven't done much this summer...just worked and babysit, I help out at the golf course as needed, but my real, paying job is at an eatery/pizzaria downtown. My mom is doing pretty well. Parker has daycare Monday-Thursday otherwise lucky me gets to take care of him! :) and yes grandma should be here in a week! And yes, I'm soooo excited to turn 16 and get my license!!
Love you lots,
Katie
Post a Comment